1. Students or their parents should not publish the information of college
magnagement with prior permission of the principal If found guilt ,then
the action is taken against that student and he/she will Dismissed from
the college .
2. According to Maharashtra Prohibitation of Ragging Act No 33,15 th
May 1999 "RAGGING" is strictly prohib ited."ragging" means display
of disorderly conduct, doing of any act Which causes or is, likely
to cause physical or physiological harm or raise apprehension or
fear or shame or embarrassment to a students in any educational
institution and includes i) Teasing, abusing, treateing, or do any
act or perform something which such students will not, in the
ordenary course willingly,do.
Prohibition of ragging:- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution
Penalty for ragging:- Whoever directly or indirectly commits,
participates in, abets or propagates ragging within
within or outside any educational institution shall
on convicatio,be punished with in imprisonment
for a term which may extend to two years and shall
also be liable to a fine which may extend to ten
3. Dismissal of students:- Any student convicted of an offence under
section 4 shall be dismissed from the educationalinstitution and students
shall not be admitted in any other educational institution forj a period of five
years from the date of order of such dismissal.
4. Supension of students :- If the student is found guilty in such case he/she
shall be suspended from institution for the period as desired by principal.
5. Student should make careful for the use of college books, room furniture,
fans, laboratory equipment and the college property in general, the cost
of damage done to it would be coverable from student either individually
or collectively as the case may be.
6. Student who cancels admission at any time for any reason shall have
to pay tuition fees & other fees for the complete session.
7. Student shall have to obey all the instruction of the Principal. They will
be dirctly answerable to him for their behavior in general, both inside
and outside the college. The Students Violation found violating the
rules of the college administration or behaving in an in disciplined
manner will be liable for cancellation of admission
8. Students all have to carry their identy Card for all times with them.
9. Smoking, Gutka chewing are Strictly prohibited Offenders shall be liable
to Face legal action.
10. Student are prohibited from forming associations/organisation and from
holding fuctions in the college without the prior permission of the principal.
11. Student are prohibited from organising, welcome, Fare-well and other such
function, outside college premises.Viollation shall attract sever disciplinary
12. The principal's decision in all matters of admission, administrations enforcement
of dicipline & general rules and other important instruction mentioned in this
prospectus shall be Final & binding to all.
13. No certificate of any kind will be issude unless full session fees are paid. Any
amount paid by the student at the time of admission & later will not be refunded.